A brilliant opportunity has arisen to join our team!
The role would suit somebody who has a passion for working with children and is keen to grow their skills, experience and career. There is also the opportunity to benefit from a competitive salary and excellent working conditions.
Treasure Montessori provides high quality full Montessori day care. We have a friendly, easy going working environment ensuring security and well-being for our children. We have a good reputation, have grown through word of mouth, and have a well-equipped setting with plenty of external space.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role and will have:-
- Minimum Level 3 qualification in child care. (EYE), with Montessori a distinct advantage.
- 1 year + experience or newly qualified
- Passionate about excellence in child care.
- Reliable, responsible and motivated.
- Creative and with real enthusiasm for external activities.
- Experienced candidates will be considered for a deputy role.
The role will involve responsibility for the development of children’s potential. You will also act as the key person for a group of children,observing, monitoring and recording each child’s individual development.
Responsibilities and tasks include:-
- Planning the skills development of each child, and nurturing their growth through careful delivery of their unique plan.
- Working with other members of the team to create an engaging, fun, welcoming environment for the children both internally and externally.
- Day to day care and education of the children in terms of organising and implementing the curriculum for the Early Years Foundation stage.
- Team player, active participation in the day to day activities of the nursery and identifying areas for improvement.
Hours of work: 35-45 hours a week, Monday – Friday
Salary: £15,000 – £20,000 – Depending on experience
Apply now to avoid disappointment.